These Air Fryer Steak Quesadillas are perfect as a cheesy snack or paired with rice and beans for a full meal!
- 1/4 cup cooked skirt steak, finely sliced and chopped
- 1/8 cup sauteed peppers and onions, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/2 tsp. lime juice
- 1/8 tsp. chili powder
- 1/8 tsp. cumin
- 2 fajita size flour tortillas
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Cooking oil spray
- In a small bowl, combine steak and vegetables (if using) with the lime juice, chili powder, and cumin. Stir to coat.
- Spray your air fryer basket with cooking spray.
- Lay one tortilla on a plate. Sprinkle half of the cheese over one half of the tortilla. Top the cheese with half of the steak mixture.
- Fold the tortilla in half, covering the filling.
- Repeat with the second tortilla and the remaining filling ingredients.
- Transfer the quesadillas to your air fryer. Spritz the top with cooking spray.
- Cook at 370°F, or until the tortillas are golden brown and crispy and these cheese is melted.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges. Serve with your favorite salsa for dipping.