Making fajitas has never been easier or more delicious than in this Air Fryer Steak Fajitas recipe!
1 lb. skirt steak, sliced across the grain
2 Tbsp + 1 tsp olive oil, divided
1 Tbsp fresh lime juice
2 tsp soy sauce
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 tsp chili powder
¼ tsp cumin
2 bell pepper, sliced
1 red or yellow onion, sliced
Flour tortillas, for serving
- Place the steak in a large ziptop bag. Add 2 tablespoons oil, the lime juice, soy sauce, garlic, chili powder, and cumin. Give the bag a shake to make sure the steak is coated, then refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to overnight.
- Add the peppers and onion to a bowl. Drizzle with 1 teaspoon olive oil. Mix well so the vegetables are coated.
- Add the vegetables to your air fryer basket. Cook at 360°F for 10 minutes.
- Drain the steak and pat dry with paper towels.
- Add the steak to the air fryer basket. Cook for 5-10 minutes, or until done to your liking.
- Serve the fajitas with the tortillas and any other toppings that you desire.