Salmon in the air fryer is fantastic because you get the most crispy skin as a result, and it’s fast. Delicious and healthy without turning on the stove.
- 1 lb. salmon fillet
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. pepper
- optional – seasonings of choice
- Remove the salmon from any packaging and pat it dry with a paper towel.
- Drizzle on the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Rub them all over the salmon.
- Place the salmon in the air fryer tray skin side up and slide it in the air fryer.
- Turn the temperature to 360°F for 15-18 minutes*.
- Check on the salmon half-way through the process to make sure it isn’t burning.
- When it’s golden brown around the edges remove and serve!
*Cook time will vary depending on thickness. The salmon I used was about 1 and 3/4 inches thick, so be sure to check on your salmon if it’s thinner.