These versatile, juicy Air Fryer Pork Chops are the perfect answer to your busy, on-the-go day. They can be on the table in less the 30 minutes.
- If brining pork chops, follow these instructions.
- Pat the chops dry whether brining or not.
- In a small bowl, combine salt, pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Rub 1 teaspoon of olive oil on both sides of each of the pork chops.
- Season both sides of the chops with the salt mixture or the Homemade Pork Rub and Seasoning Blend.
- Working in batches if necessary, place the pork chops in the air fryer basket without overlapping.
- Set the temperature to 390˚F and cook for 7 minutes, or until an instant read thermometer registers between 145-160˚ F, depending on your preference. Turn chops over half-way through the cooking time.
- Remove from air fryer basket and keep warm in a pre-heated 180˚F oven.
- Repeat until all pork chops are cooked.
- Serve with a fresh green salad, roasted carrots, or mashed potatoes.