Air Fryer Pizza gives you individual sized pizzas in less time than it would take for delivery, so any night can be pizza night.
¼-lb. pizza dough, at room temperature*
½ tsp. olive oil
1 Tbsp. tomato sauce
¼ tsp. Italian seasoning
¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Toppings of your choice (fresh basil, pepperoni, sliced mushrooms, etc.)
- Stretch the dough into a very thin disk just small enough to fit into the basket of your air fryer (about 8 inches in diameter and ¼-inch thick).
- Rub both sides of the dough with olive oil, then place it in the air fryer basket.
- Spoon the sauce onto the dough. Use the back of the spoon to spread it into a thin layer, leaving a ¼-inch border around the edge.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top.
- Cook at 350°F for 3-4 minutes, or until the cheese starts to melt. Add any additional toppings and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the crust is crisp and cooked through.
*If starting with a cooked crust, like a Boboli or a pita, start with step 2. Cook the pizza for 4-5 minutes total.