Air Fryer Pizza gives you individual sized pizzas in less time than it would take for delivery, so any night can be pizza night.
1/4 lb. pizza dough, at room temperature*
1/2 tsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. cornmeal, optional
1 Tbsp. tomato sauce
1/4 tsp. Italian seasoning
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Toppings of your choice (fresh basil, pepperoni, sliced mushrooms, etc.)
- Preheat air fryer to 350°F.
- Stretch or roll the dough into a very thin disk just small enough to fit into the basket of your air fryer (about 8 inches in diameter and ¼-inch thick).
- Rub both sides of the dough with olive oil, then place it in the air fryer basket. Sprinkle top with cornmeal, if using.
- Cook for 5 minutes. Flip and cook for 5 minutes more.
- Spoon the sauce onto the dough. Use the back of the spoon to spread it into a thin layer, leaving a ¼-inch border around the edge.
- Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the sauce.
- Sprinkle the cheese on top. Cook for 1 minute to soften the cheese. Add remaining toppings and continue to cook for 3-4 more minutes, until toppings are heated and starting to brown in places.
- Let pizza rest for a few minutes before eating. It’s very hot!
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!
*If starting with a cooked crust, like a Boboli or a pita, start with step 2. Cook the pizza for 4-5 minutes total.