With a little help of an air fryer, you can have perfect diner-style home fries at home!
- 4 Russet potatoes
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. pepper
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into ¼-inch cubes.
- Place the cubed potatoes in a large bowl and cover with cold water. Let sit for 10-15 minutes.
- Carefully pour off the water, trying not to disturb the potatoes.
- Blot the potatoes dry. Toss with olive oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Add to your air fryer basket and cook at 400°F for 20 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes to help the potatoes cook evenly.