These crispy air fryer fish filets go from the freezer to your plate in under 15 minutes! Add some tartar sauce and your favorite side dish and dinner is ready in practically no time.
2 Tbsp. panko breadcrumbs
1/4 tsp. Kosher salt
1/8 tsp. Garlic powder
Olive oil spray
2 frozen tilapia filets
- Heat your air fryer to 370°F.
- In a small bowl, mix together the panko bread crumbs, salt, and garlic powder.
- Spritz or brush each fish filet with olive oil.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon of breadcrumbs onto each fish filet, spreading it evenly to coat the entire top of the filet. Press gently to help the breading adhere to the fish.
- Place the fish breaded side up in your air fryer.
- Air fry for 12-14 minutes, or until piping hot and golden brown. The exact cooking time will depend on the thickness of your fish fillets.