Making dinner in the air fryer is a breeze with this air fryer chicken with potatoes and green beans. Everything is cooked in the air fryer for convenience and quickness.
- 2 cups diced, gold potatoes
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 tsp. pepper, divided
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 lb. green beans
- Toss the potatoes with the olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and 1 teaspoon of the pepper.
- Place the potatoes in the bottom of the air fryer tray and arrange a metal rack on top of them.
- Sprinkle both sides of the chicken with the remaining salt and pepper and place them on top of the metal rack over the potatoes.
- Slide the tray into the air fryer and set the temperature to 380 F. Turn the timer to 15 minutes.
- After the 15 minutes is up, slide the tray out and arrange the green beans over top of the chicken.
- Slide the tray back into the air fryer and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes, or until the green beans are just tender. Remove the green beans and chicken from the air fryer.
- If desired, place the potatoes back in for 3-5 minutes if you like a crispier potato. Serve!
- This recipe works best with air fryers that include or can operate with a metal rack inside of the tray.