These pretty and tasty bites come together in minutes. You can use a packaged tapenade or make your own.
Listen to me explain briefly about how to make these appetizers, with some great tips along the way, by clicking the play button below:[sc name="zucchinitapanadefetarotd"][/sc]
- a 6″ zucchini cut on the diagonal into 1/4″ slices
- 1/4 cup tapenade (black olive puree)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 6 large basil leaves, each torn into 4 pieces
- Arrange zucchini slices on a serving platter.
- Top each slice with 1/2 teaspoon of tapenade. Sprinkle the feta cheese over top of the platter (it’s o.k. if some isn’t on top of the zucchini slices. Trust me that people will scoop it up with their fingers if need be).
- Drop the basil leaves over top and serve.