This warm salad is perfect for early spring. It has the jammy flavors of warm strawberries and the crunch of sugar snap peas, all with an easy 2-ingredient balsamic salad dressing.
For the salad
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 8 cups of mixed salad greens
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3/4 lb. sugar snap peas
- 1/2 cup whole unsalted roasted almonds
- 1/4 tsp. coarse salt
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- Measure the balsamic and honey into a small jar with a lid. Put the lid on and shake well until combined. Set aside.
- Divide the salad greens among 4 plates.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the sugar snaps and almonds to the skillet. Sprinkle with salt. Cook and stir for a minute and then add the strawberries. Cook and stir for 2 more minutes, just until everything is heated through.
- Spoon the strawberries, sugar snaps, and almonds onto the greens.
- Drizzle the salad dressing over the salads.