Get this delicious recipe for fish tacos made with perfectly cooked Tilapia and a simple coleslaw. It’s perfect for your Taco Tuesday rotation!
Listen to me explain briefly about how to make this easy dish, with some great tips along the way, by clicking the play button below:[sc name="tilapliatacosrotd"][/sc]
4 tilapia fillets
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil (or use cooking spray)
12 taco shells (hard, soft, or corn)
- 1 bag (12.6 oz.) Southwest Chopped Salad Kit*
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Season tilapia on both sides with salt and pepper. Brush on both sides with olive oil. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Bake tilapia until cooked through and flaky, about 10 minutes.
- Arrange taco shells on baking sheet and bake for last 4 minutes of fish cooking time.
- Mix up the salad kit.
- Cut up tilapia and divide among taco shells. Top with salad mixture.