Get this delicious recipe for fish tacos made with Tilapia and a basil avocado cream. A super easy dinner for taco Tuesday or anytime.
- 1 (8.2 oz.) box of Bumble Bee SuperFresh® Tilapia with Lemon, Pepper and Herbs (includes two individually-wrapped fillets)
- 2 cups shredded cole slaw mix
- 1 Tbsp. + 1 tsp. lemon juice, divided
- black pepper
- 1/8 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 large fresh basil leaves, torn into pieces, plus more (whole) for garnish
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 4 taco shells, heated according to package instructions
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and cook Tilapia according to package instructions (put parchment pouches on cookie sheet, put Tilapia in pouches, fold to seal and bake 18 minutes). Once it’s cooked, transfer to a cutting board and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Meanwhile, measure cabbage, 1 tablespooon lemon juice, 1/4 teaspoon salt, black pepper and garlic powder into a medium bowl. Stir. Set aside.
- Into a food processor or blender, put the avocado flesh, basil leaves, Greek yogurt, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Blend until smooth, adding a drizzle of water (start with 1 tablespoon) if it isn’t pureeing easily. Transfer sauce to a plastic bag and cut a tiny bit off of one corner of the bag.
- Drizzle some basil cream sauce into each taco shell. Top with some Tilapia and then some cabbage. Drizzle with more basil cream sauce. Garnish with a whole basil leaf to serve.