Learn my secrets for making the juicy, tender, flavorful Smoked Chicken Breasts at home.
Try serving with BBQ sauce and fries.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, brined for 4 hours
- 2 tsp. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 1 tsp. kosher salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- In a small bowl, combine sugar, paprika, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder.
- Prepare your smoker according to manufacturer’s specification and heat to 250˚F.
- Remove the chicken breasts from the brine and pat dry.
- Sprinkle the chicken breasts with the spice mixture, making sure to cover all sides. Allow to rest of 15 minutes.
- Place the chicken in the smoker and cook for 60 – 90 minutes or until an instant read thermometer registers 165˚F.
- Remove the chicken from the smoker and place on a platter. Allow to rest for 5 – 7 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with your favorite BBQ sauce or my Sweet, Spicy, Smoky BBQ Sauce