Looking for the best shrimp salad recipe? This one is simple, delicious, and packed with succulent morsels of shrimp—sweet!
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery stalk, finely chopped
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 1 and 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh tarragon
- 1/4 tsp. salt, or more to taste
- 1/4 tsp. pepper, or more to taste
- 1 and 1/4 lbs. cooked shrimp, patted dry and chopped into 1/2 – to 3/4-in. pieces (see this post for how to cook shrimp)
- Put the mayonnaise, celery, scallions, lemon juice, horseradish, tarragon, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl and mix well.
- Fold in the shrimp. Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Ideally, chill for about an hour before serving.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!