After you try this Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil recipe, you may never use a stockpot again. Honestly!
- 1 lb. baby red potatoes, quartered
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1 tsp. pepper, divided
- 3 ears corn, shucked and cut crosswise into 1 1/2 to 2-inch pieces
- 3 Tbsp. melted butter, divided
- 1 lb. medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tsp. seafood seasoning, Old Bay or your favorite
- 1 lemon, divided
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 links Andouille sausage, cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425˚F with one rack in the center and the second 4-inches from the broiler.
- Place potatoes in a large bowl. Add 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper. Stir.
- Arrange potatoes in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until fork tender, about 10 minutes.
- While potatoes are baking, put the corn in the same large bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the melted butter, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of the pepper. Stir.
- Remove pan from oven and arrange corn among potatoes. Bake until potatoes and corn are lightly browned, about 15 minutes.
- Cut the lemon in half. Juice one half and cut the other into 4 wedges.
- While potatoes and corn bake, in the same large bowl stir together the remaining 1 tablespoon of melted butter, the remaining 1 tablespoon of olive oil, and the seafood seasoning. Add shrimp and toss to coat.
- Remove pan from oven. Set oven to broil.
- Arrange shrimp and andouille around the potatoes and corn, keeping everything in a single layer.
- Broil on top rack until the shrimp are pink and opaque, 3 – 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with parsley (if using) and serve with the lemon wedges.