This Sheet Pan Greek Chicken and Potato Dinner, inspired by lemony Greek Potatoes, is sure to become a family favorite.
- 2 tsp. salt, divided
- 3 tsp. dried oregano, divided
- 1 tsp. pepper, divided
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1/3 cup and 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless, chicken thighs
- 1 1/2 lbs. Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 12 oz. fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta
- Preheat the oven to 425˚ F.
- In a small bowl, combine the ingredients for the seasoning mixture – 1 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. dried oregano, 1/2 tsp. pepper, and the garlic powder. Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chicken broth, lemon juice, 1/3 cup of olive oil, the minced garlic, 2 tsp. dried oregano, 1 tsp. salt, and 1/2 tsp. pepper for the cooking broth and whisk to combine. Set aside
- Remove the chicken from the package, pat dry and season with the seasoning mixture. Set aside.
- Add the potatoes to the cooking broth mixture, tossing to coat.
- Pour everything from the large mixing bowl onto the rimmed baking sheet. Spread the potatoes into a single layer.
- Transfer to the oven carefully, and roast for 30 minutes.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven and nestle the chicken thighs between the potatoes.
- Return to the oven and roast for 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, place the tomatoes and green beans in the large mixing bowl, drizzle with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and toss to coat.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and arrange the tomatoes and green beans over the potatoes and around the chicken thighs.
- Roast an additional 15 minutes, until the vegetables are tender and the chicken thighs register 165˚F on an instant read thermometer.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese and serve.