Here’s great combination of flavors that all cooks on one sheet pan in 30 minutes—no boiling required! Quick, easy, and delicious, this is a winner dinner!
- 1 pound frozen, refrigerated, or shelf-stable gnocchi (no need to thaw frozen)
- 8 oz. sliced mushrooms
- 2 shallots, sliced
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1/2 tsp. salt, divided
- 1/2 tsp. pepper, divided
- 12 oz. boneless skinless chicken (breasts, thighs, or a combination), sliced
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 3/4 cup crumbled goat cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- Meanwhile, mix together the gnocchi, mushrooms, shallots, 2 Tbsp. olive oil, 1/4 tsp. salt, and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
- Arrange the gnocchi mixture on a large rimmed baking sheet, spreading it into a single layer. Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix the chicken, thyme, remaining 1 Tbsp. olive, remaining 1/4 tsp. salt, and remaining 1/4 tsp. pepper.
- Add the chicken mixture to the sheet pan, arranging the pieces in a single layer, and cook until the gnocchi is browned, the mushrooms are tender, and the chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Scatter the spinach over the sheet pan and toss until it’s slightly wilted. Sprinkle with the goat cheese and serve.