This chili is so quick because of a special secret ingredient. You’re not going to believe how delicious it gets in only 14 minutes.
Listen to me explain briefly about how to make this quick chili, with some great tips along the way, by clicking the play button below:[sc name="quickchiliiupdatedrotd"][/sc]
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 2 lbs. ground meat (chicken or beef)
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. chili powder, divided
- 1 tsp. salt
- 2 cups salsa (that’s a 16 oz. jar full)
- 1 (28 oz.) can diced tomatoes
- 2 (15 oz.) cans kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the ground meat, garlic powder, 1 tablespoon of the chili powder, and the salt.
- Stir often to crumble up the meat until cooked through, 5-7 minutes.
- While the meat cooks, combine the remaining 1 tablespoon of chili powder, the salsa, diced tomatoes and kidney beans in a Dutch oven or soup pot set on the stove over medium-high heat.
- Cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, until heated through and bubbling, 6-8 minutes.
- Add the cooked crumbled meat to the tomatoes. Stir. Serve.