This classic recipe for Peanut Butter Crunch Balls is really easy to make and you don’t even have to turn on the oven to have the perfect sweet chocolate treat.
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter, I used an all natural kind
- 1 cup toasted rice cereal, like Rice Krispies
- ½ cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 + ½ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Optional – flakey sea salt for garnish
- Mix together the peanut butter, rice cereal, and confectioners’ sugar well.
- Roll them into balls, using about 1 tablespoon per ball. I like to use a medium sized cookie scoop.
- Place the balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment and pop in the freezer to set.
- Meanwhile, melt the chocolate in a double boiler over medium-low heat until it’s thin enough to coat the balls.
- Roll each ball in the chocolate and place back on the baking sheet once coated. If you’d like, sprinkle on some sea salt.
- Place the crunch balls in the fridge for 30 minutes to set the chocolate and then serve.
- These keep well in an airtight container in the fridge for a week or two, so they are great to make ahead before a party.