The Air Fryer is a total game changer in the kitchen, so I’ve gathered my favorite recipes for you to try!
The Air Fryer is another one of those revolutionary kitchen appliances.
As should come as no shock to anyone, I love my Air Fryer and use it a lot. It helps me create crispy and delicious items without the mess, danger, and added cholesterol of a traditional deep fryer.
Since falling in love with this remarkable appliance I’ve amassed a slew of Air Fryer recipes that I live and die for. We’ve covered many of them here on COOKtheSTORY, and so I wanted to create a central home for them here as well.
Peruse the following recipes at your leisure, and check out the links found in each section that will take you to the full recipe with more specifics.
Here are my favorite Air Fryer recipes!
Can You Make Pork Tenderloin In An Air Fryer?
Most people think of an Air Fryer as a device that will just make appetizers. But this amazing Air Fryer pork tenderloin recipe disagrees.
Just follow these steps and you can create a mighty entrée for your whole family using the Air Fryer.
- Take the tenderloin out of the fridge 20 minutes before you’re going to start cooking.
- Remove any silver skin.
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 450°F.
- Mix olive oil with black pepper, garlic powder, and salt in a small bowl.
- Rub the olive oil mixture all over the tenderloin, covering every side.
- Place the tenderloin in the basket of your Air Fryer. You might have to bend it to make it fit.
- Cook for 10 minutes then flip it over.
- Cook again until it has reached the desired doneness. (Another 8-15 minutes)
- Let it rest for five minutes before you slice.
Can Chicken Breasts Be Cooked In An Air Fryer?
You can make some juicy and amazing chicken breasts right in your Air Fryer with limited effort.
Don’t believe me? Try out our Instant Pot chicken breast recipe.
- First, remove the chicken from the fridge 20-30 minutes before it’s time to cook. It should be room temperature.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 360°F.
- Pat the chicken dry and drizzle it with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Place the chicken in the tray and put it into the Air Fryer. Cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the tray, let it rest for five minutes, then serve!
Can You Make Shrimp In An Air Fryer?
Shrimp can be a perfect Air Fryer creation. And I’m not just taking about fried shrimp.
Our Instant Pot shrimp recipe will have you wondering why you’ve ever prepared shrimp any other way.
Follow these steps and be amazed.
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 400°F.
- Toss the shrimp in a mixture of olive oil, garlic, salt, and red pepper flakes.
- Lay the shrimp in a single layer in the Air Fryer’s basket.
- Cook for about three minutes, until the shrimp become opaque.
- Remove the basket and use a silicone spatula to transfer the shrimp to a plate.
- Scrape oil and garlic from the basket onto the shrimp.
How Do You Make Stuffed Peppers In An Air Fryer?
The Air Fryer is a perfect way to cook stuffed peppers. It’s super convenient and ultra fast.
Check out our Air Fryer stuffed pepper recipe and see for yourself.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil.
- Add onion and saute for about five minutes. Then add ground beef, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Cook the ground beef until it is browned. This should take about 10 minutes. Add rice and tomato. Stir it all together until it is well combined.
- Place the pepper halves into the Air Fryer. Fill with the beef and rice mixture.
- Cook at 360°F for 17 minutes.
- After 15 minutes, slide out the tray and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Remove the peppers and serve.
What’s The Best Air Fryer Recipe For Bang Bang Shrimp?
I don’t wanna brag, but our Air Fryer recipe for Bang Bang Shrimp is out of this world.
Try out these steps for yourself and enjoy a tasty, spicy trip through shrimp heaven!
- Combine chili sauce, mayo, honey, and Sriracha in a small bowl and whisk them all together until they’re fully combined. Set sauce aside.
- Pat the shrimp dry and season it all over with salt, garlic powder, and pepper.
- Pour buttermilk over the shrimp and let soak for five minutes.
- Put cornstarch in a resealable baggy.
- Remove the shrimp and place them in the cornstarch. Shake the bag to coat fully.
- Place the shrimp in the Air Fryer tray in one single layer.
- Cook at 400°F for five to six minutes.
- Remove the shrimp and place them in a bowl. Pour the sauce over them.
Can You Make A Full Chicken Dinner In The Air Fryer?
You can use your Air Fryer to create a full on chicken dinner. We’re talking chicken, potatoes, and green beans all cooked in the Air Fryer.
Just use these simple steps to create this unforgettable meal.
- Toss your potatoes in a mix of olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place the potatoes in the Air Fryer and arrange a metal rack on top of them.
- Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper on both sides and place it on the metal rack over the potatoes.
- Cook for 15 minutes at 380°F.
- Slide the tray out and place the green beans on top of the chicken.
- Cook for another five to seven minutes.
So now you know some of my favorite recipes to make in my Air Fryer! I hope they become favorites for you and your family as well.