The meal plan for this week features five meals that that makes use of leftovers really well so that you’re not cooking everything anew each day. Roasted Pork Loin and Veggies become Cuban Sandwiches the next day – it is that easy!
The links to all the recipes are below. To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of Jump to Recipe: E1 – How To Take Control Of Your Time by clicking the play button below, or search for Jump to Recipe wherever you get your podcasts. In this episode I also talk with Marcy, a stay-at-home, homeschooling mother of 3 who tells us about her unique family dynamic and shares some meal planning strategies that work for her household.
LISTEN TO EPISODE #1 OF JUMP TO RECIPE HERE:
Meal Plan #1 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Roasted Pork Loin and Roasted Veggies
|• Roasted Pork Loin (or do Instant Pot Pork Loin) (make extra pork for Day #2)|
• Gravy without Drippings
• For the veggies: Do twice as much as you need for one dinner for your family because you’ll use the leftovers on Day #3. A big pan of cubed potatoes, carrots, cauliflower, and onions, all in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss to combine. Bake at 350F for 45-60 minutes, until tender.
Cuban Sandwiches with Salad
|• Cuban Sandwich Recipe|
• Homemade Quick Pickles
• Salad: Lettuce, cucumbers, red bell peppers (same ingredients as Day #4)
Brown Sugar Chicken and Rice with Veggies
|• Brown Sugar Chicken (make extra for Day #4)|
• Rice (Instant Pot instructions here. Make extra for day #4)
• Leftover roasted veggies from Day #1
Chicken and Gouda Burrito Bowls
|• Reheat leftover rice and chicken from Day #3. Then lay out all the ingredients to let people make their own bowls.|
Ingredients: Chicken, rice, diced cucumber, sliced red bell pepper, and shredded lettuce. Sriracha or salad dressing.
15-Minute Lasagna Soup
|• 15-Minute Lasagna Soup Recipe|
• If you like homemade soups that are made in 15 minutes from start to finish, check out my ecookbook: 15 Minute Soups: Over 50 Recipes To Get Your Warm Quickly!
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|