The meal plan for this week features five meals that are delicious but easy. Everyone loves breakfast for dinner with Breakfast Sliders and 15-Minute Chili couldn’t be an easier crowd pleaser.
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of Time Management Insider: E9 – Are You Grateful for YOU? by clicking the orange and black play button below, or search for Time Management Insider wherever you get your podcasts. In this episode I talk about ways to be kinder on yourself that center around cooking and meal planning.
Meal Plan #9:
Meal Plan #9 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Breakfast Sliders and Fridge Salad
|• Breakfast Sliders|
• Fridge Salad: Mix together some hardy raw veggies that will keep a good texture in the fridge for a few days, like broccoli, cauliflower, celery, sugar snaps, and carrots. You can include tomatoes and cucumbers if you like how they taste when marinated for a few days. Add some Italian salad dressing. Make enough for your family for three meals so you have leftovers for Days #3 and #4.
Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole
|• Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole|
Fish Parmesan with Pasta and Fridge Salad
|• Fish Parmesan|
• Pasta cooked according to package directions, with butter or extra tomato sauce from the fish (or you can have leftover casserole from Day #2).
• Fridge Salad from Day #1 but sprinkle it with Parmesan cheese, sliced black olives, and dried oregano.
Steak Pie with Fridge Salad
|• Steak Pie|
• Fridge Salad from Day #1 but top with a dollop of Greek yogurt or sour cream and some chives.
The Quickest Chili with Garlic Bread
|• Quickest Chili|
• The Best Garlic Bread (which uses The Best Garlic Butter – yes, this truly is THE BEST!)
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|