The meal plan for this week features five meals that are fun and playful. You’ll also get to try some new recipes from the site like this Monte Cristo Casserole, a delicious take on the classic sandwich, and Chicken Noodle Soup Bake, an easy and comforting no-boil casserole.
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of Time Management Insider: E80 – Whisk, THE App for All Your Meal-Planning Tasks by clicking the orange and black play button below, or search for Time Management Insider wherever you get your podcasts. In this episode I also talk with my friend Julie Deily, the blogger behind TheLittleKitchen.net and the Creator Partnerships Manager at Whisk, about all the ways the Whisk app can save time and simplify your meal-planning tasks.
Meal Plan #80:
Meal Plan #80 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Bacon Wrapped Shrimp
|• Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp cooked in the oven (Bacon-Wrapped Shrimp cooked in the Air Fryer).|
• Farro, cooked like this. Make twice as much as you will need for use on Day #4.
• Air Fryer Roasted Carrots
Monte Cristo Casserole
|• Monte Cristo Casserole|
• Salad of fresh spinach, strawberries, and cashews with Ranch dressing
Chicken Noodle Soup Bake
|• Chicken Noodle Soup Bake|
• Whole Roasted Cauliflower. Can be done at the same temperature as the Chicken Noodle Soup Bake, but if it starts to brown too soon, cover it with some foil.
|• Asian Baked Salmon|
• Leftover Farro from Day #1, reheated and served with the salmon over a pile of fresh spinach leaves.
|• Baked Chicken Wings|
• Leftover bread from the Monte Cristo Casserole, rubbed with a cut slice of garlic and butter or olive oil.
• Cut up celery and carrots with Ranch dressing for dipping.
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|