The meal plan for this week features five meals that have a theme for each day of the week. On Meatless Monday you’ll cook up some delicious Summer Minestrone Soup and on Fancy Friday you’ll enjoy Creamy Stuffed Salmon, which looks fancy but couldn’t be easier to make!
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of Time Management Insider: E76 – An Expert Baker Helps Us Perfect Quick Breads by clicking the orange and black play button below, or search for Time Management Insider wherever you get your podcasts. In this episode I also talk with food blogger and cookbook author, Irvin Lin, who recently wrote a series on Quick Breads for my website, TheCookful. Irvin provides some helpful tips on ensuring your Quick Breads turn out tender, and recommends a great (and painfully obvious) tool for checking your Quick Breads for doneness.
Meal Plan #76:
Meal Plan #76 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Summer Minestrone Soup
• Summer Minestrone Soup
• Oven-Baked Baguette. I always have this brand in my freezer. Follow package instructions, or bake in your Air Fryer at 360 degrees for 7 1/2 minutes.
Sweet Potatoes Quesadillas
• Sweet Potato Quesadillas
• Spinach Salad with baby spinach, sliced cucumbers, and bell peppers and store bought salad dressing
Breakfast Stuffed Peppers
|Wake Up Wednesday!|
• Breakfast Stuffed Peppers
• Drop Biscuits
Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil
• Sheet Pan Shrimp Boil. Roast twice as many potatoes as the recipe calls for on a separate baking sheet so you can use some for your Day #5 dinner.
Creamy Stuffed Salmon
• Creamy Stuffed Salmon
• Crispy Smashed Potatoes but start mid-way through Step #4, so you’ll be putting the leftover cooked potatoes from Day #4 onto the sheet pan and then proceed from there.
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|