The meal plan this week is a good example of how versatile lentils can be. Not only are they great for soup, but also for tacos!
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of Time Management Insider: E70 – Lentils: The Ultimate Time Saving Ingredient by clicking the orange and black play button below, or search for Time Management Insider wherever you get your podcasts. In this episode I also talk with best-selling cookbook author Emily Paster (“Epic Air Fryer Cookbook“, “The Joys of Jewish Preserving“, and “Instantly Mediterranean“), and we’re talking all things lentils. If you want to learn how to make the most of this wonderful plant-based ingredient, this is the episode for you!
Meal Plan #70:
Meal Plan #70 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Instant Pot Lentil Soup
|• Instant Pot Lentil Soup|
• Serve with frozen store-bought mini-baguettes that you can heat up in the Air Fryer (7 minutes) or oven (10 minutes).
Buffalo Chicken Rice Bowls
|• Cook rice according to package directions (make extra for Day #4).|
• Shred chicken from a store-bought rotisserie chicken, heat it up, and toss with buffalo sauce.
• Top hot rice with shredded buffalo chicken mixture, sliced carrots, celery, lettuce, and drizzle with ranch dressing and a bit more buffalo sauce.
|• Lentil Tacos|
• Use hard shells or soft tortillas and top with cucumber, tomatoes, and guacamole.
|• Shrimp Stir Fry|
• Heat up the leftover rice from day #2 and top with chopped cucumber and lime juice.
Baked Pizza Chicken
|• Baked Pizza Chicken|
• Serve with the rest of the frozen store-bought mini-baguettes from Day #1 and a salad of lettuce, tomatoes, and cucumber.
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|