The meal plan for this week features five meals come together quickly and easily. Everyone will enjoy One-Pot Baked Paella with Veggies and One-Pot Lasagna Bake.
The links to all of the recipes are below. To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of Jump to Recipe: E7 – How To Meal-Plan Smoothly and Easily by clicking the play button below, or search for Jump to Recipe wherever you get your podcasts. In this episode I also talk with Emily from Youtube’s “Emily and Clark’s Adventure”. This duo lives on a sailboat and have a life that relies on routines to keep their food safe and plentiful.
Listen to Episode #7 of Jump to Recipe Here:
Meal Plan #7 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
15-Minute Bacon Cheeseburger Soup with Veggies and Dip
|• Bacon Cheeseburger Soup|
• Toasted burger buns spread with garlic butter
• Sliced English cucumbers, bell peppers, celery with Ranch Dip
One Pot Paella with Veggies and Dip
|• One-Pot Baked Paella|
• Serve with sliced English cucumbers, bell peppers, celery with ranch dressing.
Instant Pot Chicken Shawarma with Chickpea Salad, Cucumbers, and Dip
|• Instant Pot Chicken Shawarma – make extra for use the next day.|
• 1 can chickpeas (drained) tossed with 1 teaspoon of balsamic vinegar.
• Sliced English cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion, pita bread, tzatziki or hummus.
Leftover Shawarma Burrito Bowls
|• Leftover chicken shawarma, warmed up|
• Rice (Instant Pot instructions here)
• Put the rice in soup bowls. Top with chicken. Top with spinach leaves and cold toppings like leftover balsamic chickpeas, English cucumber, bell peppers, tomatoes, celery, red onion, feta cheese, tzatziki or hummus.
One Pot Lasagna Bake
|• One Pot Lasagna Bake|
• Serve with a salad made of spinach and any cold veggies you have left, and ranch dressing.
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|