The meal plan for this week features five meals that are all really simple but satisfying, and have a somewhat Italian flair. Get ready for CopyCat Olive Garden Chicken Gnocchi Soup and an Italian Cauli and Quinoa Bake!
All of the links to the meal plan recipes are below. To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of Jump to Recipe: E59 – Making Thanksgiving Easier with Make-Aheads and Other Tips by clicking the play button below, or search for Jump to Recipe wherever you get your podcasts. In this episode I also talk with my mom, Phyllis Pittman, who is a successful restauranteur who has catered over 300 turkey dinners. We focus on what things you can do ahead of time to make your dinner less stressful and more delicious.
Listen to Episode #59 of Jump to Recipe Right Here:
(Note that Jump to Recipe used to be called Time Management Insider).
Meal Plan #59 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Chicken Gnocchi Soup
|• Chicken Gnocchi Soup|
• Garlic Breadsticks (store-bought)
Italian Cauliflower and Quinoa Bake
|• Italian Cauliflower and Quinoa Bake|
• Sliced veggies (red bell pepper, carrots and celery) and dip (Ranch or Caesar)
Creamy Spinach Stuffed Salmon
|• Creamy Spinach Stuffed Salmon |
• Orzo with lemon and butter. Cook orzo according to package instructions and after it’s cooked, mix it with butter, lemon zest and juice, salt and pepper (per 2 cups of cooked orzo, do 1 Tbsp butter, 1/4 tsp. lemon zest, 1 tsp. lemon juice, 1/4 tsp salt and a pinch of pepper). Make extra for Day 4.
• Put fresh baby spinach leaves on the dinner plates and then top with salmon and orzo.
Chickpea Kielbasa Bake
|• One-Pan Chickpea and Kielbasa Dinner|
• Leftover orzo topped with shredded Parmesan and torn fresh basil leaves
Bake Chicken Wings
|• Crispy Baked Chicken Wings|
• Bruschetta – but use the same garlic breadsticks as from Day #1, baked according to instructions and then cut open and optionally lightly toasted before adding the tomato mixture.
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|