The meal plan for this week has a little bit of extra cooking (meal prep!) on the first day to help you out on the days that follow. Get ready for some Leftover Chicken Faux Pho and delicious Zucchini Parmigiana!
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of Time Management Insider: E58 – How To Set Boundaries At Home by clicking the orange and black play button below, or search for Time Management Insider wherever you get your podcasts. In this episode I also talk with Karen Shopoff Rooff from Well Balanced Women about personal boundary setting. Karen is a Women’s Wellness Warrior who is a mom, entrepreneur, personal trainer, perinatal fitness specialist, and public speaker who teaches that we can find balance without needing to have it all together. Here are the blue-light blocking glasses that Karen mentions in the show #ad.
Meal Plan #58:
Meal Plan #58 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Pulled Chicken with Italian Rice
|• Instant Pot Pulled Chicken – make enough for 3 meals|
(You can also cook the chicken in the slow cooker like this and drain it if it is a bit wet for use in recipes on Days #2 and #3.)
• Rice (make enough for 2 days) mix half with diced tomato and cilantro. Refrigerate the rest for Day #4.
• Roasted Broccoli (make enough for 2 days). Top half with shredded mozzarella and refrigerate the rest for Day #3.
Chicken Faux Pho
|• Faux Pho using leftover chicken from Day #1|
|• Chicken Quesadillas in the air fryer using left over chicken from Day #1. Serve with sour cream.|
• Leftover Roasted Broccoli from Day #1 – serve roughly chopped mixed with diced tomatoes, jalapeños, and lime zest.
|• Zucchini Parmesan|
• Italian Rice – use the rice from Day #1 and stir in drained, canned cannellini beans, chopped fresh spinach, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Heat it up in the microwave.
Burgers and Fries
|• Best Burger Recipe or get pre-made burger patties from the store. Serve with buns, lettuce, tomato, ketchup and mustard.|
• Frozen French Fries or you can make them from scratch from this recipe.
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|