The meal plan for this week features five Mediterranean-inspired meals that are easy to make and full of bright flavor. Get ready for some Spanish Corn Chowder and an easy twist on Paella!
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of Time Management Insider: E56 – Instant Pot Mediterranean Cooking by clicking the orange and black play button below, or search for Time Management Insider wherever you get your podcasts. In this episode I also talk with cookbook author Emily Paster about her new cookbook Instantly Mediterranean: Vibrant, Satisfying Recipes For Your Instant Pot, Electric Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer. It’s a stunning book full of easy and delicious recipes that I can’t stop making!
Meal Plan #56:
Meal Plan #56 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Spanish Corn Chowder with Toasted Garlic Buns
|• 15-Minute Spanish Corn Chowder Recipe|
• Toast burger buns. While toasting, cut a large clove of garlic in half. Once buns are toasted, rub cut side of garlic clove on toasted bread. Spread with butter and season with salt and black pepper.
Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken and Polenta
|• Sheet Pan Lemon Chicken and Polenta Recipe|
Instant Pot Paella and Salad
|• Instant Pot Paella Recipe (or use this one-pot baked paella recipe) (If you have leftover paella, which you probably will, use it as a side dish on Day #4)|
• Salad of lettuce, cherry tomatoes, cucumber, and Greek dressing
Pork Tenderloin, Rice, and Greek Salad
|• Oven Pork Tenderloin Recipe (or cook it in the air fryer like this, slow cooker like this, or Instant Pot like this)|
• For the rice, use leftover Paella, if you have any. Or cook rice according to package directions (for extra flavor, once the plain rice is cooked, add the zest of 1/2 of a lemon and a pinch or two of Italian seasoning).
• Greek salad made with lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, jarred pimentos (roasted peppers), feta, and Greek dressing
Turkey Burgers with Roasted Pepper Mayo and Air Fryer Green Beans
|• Homemade Turkey Burger Recipe|
• To serve the burgers, chop up 2 tablespoons of roasted peppers and add to 1/4 cup mayonnaise along with 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder and a pinch of salt. Spread onto burger buns. Top cooked burger patties with sliced tomatoes, cucumbers, and lettuce.
• Air Fryer Green Beans Recipe
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|