The meal plan this week has some easy but fun dinners to get everyone into the BackToSchool swing. It features a 15-Minute Cheeseburger Soup and a quick Beef and Broccoli dinner.
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to Time Management Insider: E44 -Back to School: Monthly Meal-Planning by clicking the orange and black play button below, or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Google Podcasts. In this episode I talk with Donna Shenk from HeyDonna.com about meal-planning just one time for the whole month, and other things that we can do in bulk to streamline our home lives.
Meal Plan #44:
Meal Plan #44 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
15-Minute Bacon Cheeseburger Soup and Toasted Buns
• Bacon Cheeseburger Soup Recipe
• Serve with toasted burger buns, lightly buttered.
One-Pan Shrimp and Asparagus with Farro
• One-Pan Shrimp and Asparagus Recipe
• Cook an extra pan of asparagus for use on Day #4.
• How to Cook Farro (it’s a stovetop method but several other methods are linked from there as well). Make extra farro to use on Day #5. Sprinkle today’s farro with chopped green onion to serve.
No-Boil Pasta Bake with Garden Salad
• No-Boil Pasta Bake Recipe
• Serve with a salad of lettuce, tomato, cucumber, red onion, and a store-bought Italian dressing.
Loaded Bacon Salmon Burgers with Asparagus
• Salmon Burger Recipe
• Top the burger with heated up pre-cooked bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, red onion, pickle slices, and mayo.
• Serve with leftover asparagus from Day #2 on the side. Serve it cold drizzled with Italian salad dressing and a sprinkle of Parmesan cheese.
Beef and Broccoli with Special Fried Farro
• Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli Recipe
• To make it on the stove instead of Instant Pot, use a large pot over medium-high heat. Follow instructions for Instant Pot but after adding the broccoli, stir and then cover the pot and cook until broccoli is tender, 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
• Special Fried Farro Recipe (don’t include the tofu this time)
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|