The meal plan this week has lots of bright fresh ingredients and flavors used in healthy well-rounded meals. It features a 15-Minute Manhattan Clam Chowder and a Pasta Carbonara recipe that is made using Greek yogurt.
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to Time Management Insider: E41 – Getting Organized For Health by clicking the black and orange play button below, or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Google Podcasts. In this episode I do some figurative housecleaning to get better organized. Specifically, I’m talking about the grocery list that goes with the meal plans and how I’ve reorganized it to make things easier for you, and for me too! I also have a conversation with Tammy Overhoff from Organize Yourself Skinny about how getting organized can help us to attain our health goals and reduce stress, and about great places to start the process.
Meal Plan #41:
Meal Plan #41 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Name||Links and Instructions|
Manhattan Clam Chowder and Greek Fridge Salad
• 15-Minute Manhattan Clam Chowder Recipe
• Greek Fridge Salad: Mix together tomatoes, cucumbers, bell pepper, red onion, black olives, Feta cheese, Italian dressing. Make enough for 2 days. Store leftovers in a sealed container in fridge.
Healthier Pasta Carbonara with Chicken Breasts
• Healthier Greek Yogurt Carbonara Recipe
• Baked Chicken Breasts (make extra to use on Day #5)
• Leftover fridge salad from Day #1
Special Fried Farro And Air Fryer Broccoli
• Special Fried Farro Recipe (When cooking the farro, make extra to use on Day #5)
• Air Fryer Broccoli Recipe
Turkey Burgers With Creamy Garlic Sauce And Potato Wedges
• Creamy Garlic Sauce: Into blender put 2 cups Greek yogurt, 2 tsp. garlic powder, 1 tsp. salt, 1/2 teaspoon black pepper, and 1/4 cup chopped green onions. Add just enough water to allow the blender to mix it up well.
• Turkey Burgers Recipe: Top with sliced tomatoes and cucumbers. Spread creamy garlic sauce on buns. Keep the leftover sauce in sealed container in fridge to use on Day #5.
• Baked Potato Wedges
Greek Chicken Farro Bowls With Creamy Garlic Sauce
• Greek Farro Bowls: Warm up leftover farro. Divide among soup bowls. Warm up leftover chicken and arrange it over farro. Top with cucumbers, bell peppers, red onion, and feta. Drizzle with the leftover creamy garlic sauce.
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|