The meal plan this week is here to help you recover from the holiday weekend. It’s simple foods that don’t involve a lot of ingredients to buy and that are ready really quickly. It’s stress-free so you can relax after your crazy weekend! Yessss!
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to Time Management Insider: E40 – Stress-FREE Meals For After A Holiday by clicking the black and orange play button below, or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Google Podcasts. This episode contains info about the meal plan and some great time-saving tips. Usually my podcast episodes also have an interview but I decided that, like you, I neeeeeed a break on this holiday weekend. Enjoy!
Meal Plan #40:
Meal Plan #40 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Savory Black Bean Soup and Cheesy Toast
• 15-Minute Black Bean Soup Recipe
• Cheesy Toast: Toast some bread and then spread some cream cheese on it lightly. Sprinkle with garlic powder. Add a little bit of shredded mozzarella cheese to each slice and then put it under the broiler.
The Easiest Shrimp Tacos
• Cook up some shrimp. Make extra to use on Day #3. Cook them from frozen like this, or defrosted and cooked in a skillet like this.
• Then mix up a batch of this Southwest Chopped Salad.
• Warm up some flour tortillas in the microwave (or heat hard corn tortillas in the oven) and fill with the cooked shrimp and the salad.
Savory Cauliflower And Quinoa Bake with Shrimp
|• Cauliflower and Quinoa Bake Recipe|
• Once the quinoa bake is finished cooking, stir in the leftover cooked shrimp from Day #2. Bake for a few minutes more just to heat the shrimp through. Or serve the shrimp cold on the side with the easiest homemade cocktail sauce.
Italian Poached Eggs and Toast
|• Italian Eggs Recipe|
• Serve with toasted bread to dip into the eggs.
Salmon Burgers with Sweet Potato Fries
|• Salmon Burger Recipe (this recipe uses canned salmon. If you’d prefer a recipe that uses fresh salmon, here you go|
• Serve with store-bought frozen sweet potato fries cooked according to package directions.
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|