The meal plan this week starts with some basic grilling recipes and then uses the leftovers to make quick and tasty meals. It features some delicious grilled shrimp skewers that become the easiest shrimp tacos ever later in the week!
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of the Time Management Insider: E37 – Grilling Saves Time! by clicking the black and orange play button below, or on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, or Google Podcasts. The episode contains info about the meal plan, some great time-saving tips, and a conversation full of grilling tips with Katie Jasiewicz of KatiesCucina.com. You’ll definitely want to check out Katie’s recipe for Grilled Lemon Garlic Snapper!
Meal Plan #37:
Meal Plan #37 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Grilled Shrimp Skewers, Light Caesar Salad with Cuke and Zuke “Croutons”
• Grilled Shrimp Skewers Recipe (Make extra for Day #3)
• Easy Homemade Light Caesar Dressing (Make extra to use on Day #2)
• For the Caesar salad: Cube some cold raw zucchini and cucumber and toss it all with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Toss together the dressing and chopped romaine lettuce. Top it with the cucumber and zucchini. Add a sprinkle of shredded mozzarella on top to finish off the salad.
Juicy Grilled Chicken Breasts with Cucumber-Caesar Sauce, and Corn Salad
• Grilled Chicken Breasts Recipe (Make extra for Day #4)
• Corn Salad Recipe (Make extra for Day #4)
• For the sauce: Put 1/2 cup of leftover Caesar dressing into a food processor or blender. Add 2 inches of an English cucumber, cubed. Puree. The water from the cucumber will thin the sauce a bit so you can drizzle it on the chicken.
Easiest Shrimp Tacos
• This recipe is based on my Easiest Shrimp Tacos recipe but uses left over shrimp from Day #1. Use taco shells, warmed according to package directions. Fill tortillas with warmed up leftover grilled shrimp, Southwest Chopped Salad (mix it all up before putting it into the tacos), tomatoes, and a sprinkle of mozzarella cheese.
Easy, Creamy One Pot Pasta with Corn Salad
|• The One Pot Pasta Formula: Use leftover fully-cooked grilled chicken for the protein, bell pepper and zucchini for the vegetables, 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning for the seasoning, and shredded mozzarella cheese.|
• Leftover Corn Salad from Day #2
Fabulous Grilled Fajita Dinner
|• Grilled Fajita Dinner Recipe (Use soft flour or corn tortillas heated according to package directions, and top with salsa, Greek yogurt, chopped cherry tomatoes, red onion, and a squeeze of lime)|
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|