The meal plan this week has a themed meal for each night, like Meatless Monday and Taco Tuesday. It’s a fun and tasty meal plan that the whole family will love!
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of the Time Management Insider: E36 – No Apologies For Not Baking, Or For Baking “Wrong” by clicking the black and orange play button below, or search for Time Management Insider wherever you get your podcasts. The episode contains info about the meal plan, some great time-saving tips, and a conversation about the pressure to bake and to bake in specific ways with cookbook author Emily Paster, who recently published a piece on this topic in TASTE magazine.
Meal Plan #36:
Meal Plan #36 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Meatless Monday: Italian Cauli and Quinoa Bake with Salad
|• Italian Cauliflower and Quinoa Bake Recipe|
• Salad of lettuce, shredded cabbage slaw, cubed avocado, cucumber, tomato, green onion, with store-bought salad dressing
|• Shrimp Taco Recipe (After filling the flour tortillas with the shrimp and cabbage filling, add some crushed tortilla chips for a bonus crunch!)|
Wake Up Wednesday:
Breakfast Skewers and Sliced Veggies
|• Easy Breakfast Skewers (grilled or broiled)|
• Serve with sliced tomatoes and cucumbers
Chinese Garlic Chicken, Rice, Broccoli
|• Chinese Garlic Chicken Recipe |
• Cook rice according to package instructions or in the Instant Pot like this. Make extra for Day #5.
• Steam or stir fry the broccoli, or cook it whole in the oven like this. Make extra for Day #5
Friday Fun Day:
Baked Wings, Cheesy Broccoli Rice, Mini Taco Salads
|• Crispy Baked Wings Recipe|
• For the cheesy rice: Heat up the rice and broccoli separately. Put a bit of water in the rice when heating it so that it gets steamed and fluffy. Stir together the warm broccoli and warm rice. Stir in shredded mozzarella cheese (2 tablespoons per serving). Heat a bit longer to melt the cheese. Note that if you don’t have leftover rice and broccoli, there’s a recipe for Cheesy Broccoli Rice here.
• For the mini taco salads: Lettuce, shredded cabbage slaw, tomato, avocado, green onion, sour cream, salsa. Top with crushed tortilla chips.
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|