The meal plan has us cooking up a big batch of one thing that is then used throughout the week in different ways. That one thing is featured in a delicious skillet dinner, some tacos, the quickest chili ever. You’re in for a great week!
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of the Time Management Insider: E35 – How Imagining A Clean Closet Can Save You Time by clicking the black and orange play button below, or search for Time Management Insider wherever you get your podcasts. The episode contains info about the meal plan, some great time-saving tips, and a conversation about food prep and making homemade baby food with Tamika Gardner, author of The Big Book Of Plant-Based Baby Food.
Meal Plan #35:
Meal Plan #35 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Vegan Cauliflower Rice Bowls
|• Vegan Cauliflower Rice Bowl Recipe (Note that you can use regular cooked rice instead of cauli-rice here)|
Beef Noodle Skillet
|• Beef Noodle Skillet Recipe (You can use any kind of ground meat that you like: beef, chicken, or turkey, for instance) |
• The skillet recipe begins by having you cook up the ground meat. You’ll want to cook enough ground meat for three meals for your family at that step. Then package up two-thirds of it and put it in the fridge before proceeding with the recipe.
• To Cook Lots Of Ground Meat At Once Without A Massive Skillet: Spread the ground meat out on a large sheet pan, season it, and put it under the broiler. Stir and flip it every few minutes as the top bits brown. Repeat until it is all cooked through.
Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Peppers
|• Cauliflower Rice Stuffed Peppers (This recipe uses already-cooked rotisserie chicken. You can instead use canned chick peas mashed up a little bit to make it vegetarian)|
|• Heat up one third of the cooked ground meat from Day #2. Add taco seasoning or some chili powder. Taste it to check for seasoning.|
• Mix up this Southwest Chopped Kit (a store-bought salad kit with cabbage, pumpkin seeds, and a creamy avocado cilantro dressing, or use a Caesar salad kit)
• Scoop the meat into taco shells and top with the mixed salad. You can also add some shredded cheese or chopped tomatoes, but it really doesn’t need anything else.
Quickest Chili with Garlic Bread
|• Quickest Chili Recipe (Use the last third of the cooked ground meat to make this chili)|
• Garlic Bread using this garlic butter
Bonus Weekend Tip: If you have chili leftovers and want to turn them into something amazing for the next day, try these Chili Enchiladas or these Chili Stuffed Mushrooms!!!
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|