The meal plan this week features five meals that sound fancy but are actually super-easy to make. We’ve got Mussels Parmesan, Homemade French Onion Soup, and Bahn Mi Tacos, all done quick and easy for weeknight success!
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the Time Management Insider: E34 – Can Sous Vide Really Be For Weeknights? by clicking the black and orange play button below, or search for Time Management Insider wherever you get your podcasts. The episode contains info about the meal plan, some great time-saving tips, and a conversation about sous vide for weeknights with Jason Logsdon, President of the International Sous Vide Association, cookbook author, and blogger from AmazingFoodMadeEasy.com.
Meal Plan #34:
Meal Plan #34 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Mussels Parmesan, Caesar Salad, Crusty Bread
|• Mussels Parmesan Recipe|
• Caesar Salad: Romain lettuce tossed with store-bought dressing (or use this easy homemade light Caesar dressing recipe) and croutons. (Caesar salad appears later in the week again so have enough Romain, dressing, and croutons to use twice, but don’t mix the salad together until right before serving each day).
• Crusty bread of your choice
Lemon Chicken, Quinoa And Feta Salad, Asparagus
|• Lemon Chicken Recipe (make twice as much as you need)|
• Quinoa and Feta Salad Recipe (make twice as much as you need)
• Asparagus (grilled, oven, or air fryer) (make twice as much as you need)
French Onion Soup, Chicken Caesar Salad
|• Quick French Onion Soup Recipe|
• Chicken Caesar Salad: Romain lettuce tossed with Caesar dressing and croutons, and topped with leftover Lemon Chicken from Day #2.
Hawaiian Shrimp, Honey-Lemon Quinoa Salad
|• Hawaiian Garlic Shrimp Recipe|
• Honey-Lemon Quinoa Salad: Chop the leftover asparagus. Stir it into the leftover Quinoa and Feta Salad. Drizzle with lemon juice and honey. Stir.
Bánh Mì Tacos
|• Bánh Mì Tacos Recipe|
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|