The meal plan this week features five meals inspired by meal kits. We’ve got Greek Seafood Soup, Cuban Sandwiches, and delicious Gouda Burgers! You’re in for a great week!
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the Time Management Insider: E33 – The Five BEST Grocery Shopping Tips by clicking the black and orange play button below, or search for Time Management Insider wherever you get your podcasts. This episode contains info about the meal plan, some great grocery-shopping tips, and a conversation with Xylina Jimenez about her new experiences using meal kits.
Meal Plan #33:
Meal Plan #33 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Greek Seafood Soup And Pita Bread
|• 15-Minute Greek Seafood Soup Recipe|
• Serve with pita bread
Boneless Breaded Chicken Wings, Rice, And Zoodle Salad
|• Easy Breaded Boneless Chicken Wings|
• Rice: Use the package instructions or follow the Instant Pot instructions here. (Make twice as much rice as you need to use on Day #4)
• Zoodle Salad: Buy fresh zoodles (zucchini spirals) from the produce section. Add chopped tomatoes and red onion. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with a tiny bit of lemon juice (1/2 teaspoon per 2 cups of zoodles).
Cuban Sandwiches and Salad
|• Cuban Sandwiches (But skip the roast pork entirely, or use a second kind of lunchmeat like sliced salami in its place)|
• Salad made of lettuce, tomatoes, chopped up zoodles, English cucumber, and red onion. Top with store-bought dressing
Smoked Salmon Rice Bowls
|• Salmon Rice Bowl Recipe (Use the leftover rice from Day #2. Use smoked salmon instead of cooking salmon from fresh – it’s fancier AND easier!)|
Gouda Burgers and Salad
|• Homemade Burger Patties (or use store-bought ones)|
• For the last minute of cooking, top each burger patty with a smear of smoky BBQ sauce and a slice of Gouda. Spread mayo and mustard on the buns. Then put the patties on buns along with lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and red onion.
• Salad made of lettuce, tomatoes, English cucumber, red onion, feta cheese, and store-bought dressing.
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|