The meal plan this week features five meals that are lower-carb if you’re thinking about making a change to your diet. We’ve got Zuppa Toscana, Sheet Pan Sausage and Sweet Potatoes, and more!
To hear all of the info about this meal plan, listen to the Time Management Insider: E32 – Going Low Carb and Saving Time by clicking the black and ornage play button below, or search for Time Management Insider wherever you get your podcasts. The episode contains info about the meal plan, some great time-saving tips, and a conversation with the gluten-free, low-carb, keto cookbook author and blogger, Carolyn Ketchum from All Day I Dream About Food. Learn her tips for getting started in low-carb cooking and hear about her meal-planning strategies.
Meal Plan #32:
Meal Plan #32 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Zuppa Toscana And Cucumber Dill Salad
|• Use the Quick Zuppa Toscana recipe here. However, omit the potatoes, and then after you stir in the kale, stir in 2 cups of store-bought frozen cauliflower rice (or use the fresh cauliflower rice from the produce department, or homemade). Simmer for 2 extra minutes. (If you’d like, you can alternatively make the soup in the Instant Pot).|
• 3-Ingredient Cucumber Dill Salad
Italian Chicken Breasts, Corn Salad, And Zoodles
|• Italian Chicken Breasts Recipe (Make twice as much as you need to use on Day #5)|
• Corn Salad (Use frozen but defrosted corn instead of fresh. Make twice as much as you need to use on Day #4)
• Zoodles (Buy fresh zucchini that has been cut into spirals at the produce section, or check in the frozen vegetable section. Alternatively, you can make your own using whole zucchini and a spiralizer like this).
Sheet Pan Sausage, Sweet Potato, And Asparagus Dinner
|• Sheet Pan Sausage, Sweet Potato, And Asparagus Recipe|
• The sheet pan dinner is a full meal. But if you have any of the cucumber salad from Day #1 leftover, this would be a great time to have it.
Sheet Pan Shrimp And Asparagus With Corn Salad
|• Sheet Pan Shrimp and Asparagus Recipe|
• Side: Leftover Corn Salad from Day #2
Italian Cauli-Rice Bowls
|• Slice and warm up the leftover chicken from Day #2. Heat up some cauliflower rice and put it into soup bowls. Top with the warmed chicken. Then top that with some chopped cucumber, some uncooked zoodles, tomatoes, and red onions. Drizzle with Italian dressing and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.|
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|