The meal plan for this week features five meals with amazing side dishes. The Italian Roasted Cauliflower is SO GOOD and the Scalloped Potatoes steal the show every time.
To hear me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of Time Management Insider: E13 – Focus On Side Dishes for Easy Meal Planning by clicking the orange and black play button below, or search for Time Management Insider wherever you get your podcasts. In this episode I also talk with Xylina Jimenez, a busy working mom who doesn’t love cooking but finds ways to do it anyways, both for her family and for a homeless shelter too.
Meal Plan #13:
Meal Plan #13 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Italian Roasted Cauliflower, Rice, Chicken
• Italian Roasted Cauliflower
• Rice (Instant Pot instructions are here), Make double what you need for your household to use on Day #2. Sprinkle the cooked rice you’re using for this meal with a bit of Parmesan or mozzarella cheese.
• Chicken: Use whatever kind of chicken is easiest for you and season it with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Make twice as much as what you need for your household to use on Day #3. See the Chicken-Cooking Resource at the bottom of this meal plan, if desired.
Sesame Rice with Cucumber, Stir Fried Broccoli, Pork Tenderloin
• Sesame Rice with Cucumber, Chive, and Lime: Reheat the leftover rice from Day #1 and then top it with the cucumber mixture in the recipe.
• Stir-Fried Broccoli
• Pork Tenderloin: Make twice as much as what you need for your household to use on Day #4. See the Pork Tenderloin Resource at the bottom of this meal plan, if desired.
Scalloped Potatoes, Cucumbers with Sour Cream and Dill, Chicken
|• Scalloped Potatoes: Make twice as much as you need for your household to use on Day #4.|
• Cucumbers with Sour Cream and Dill
• Leftover chicken from Day #1.
Mexican Corn Salad, Scalloped Potatoes, Pork Tenderloin
|• Mexican Corn Salad|
• Leftover scalloped potatoes from Day #3
• Leftover pork tenderloin from Day #2
Ultimate Baked Potatoes*, Parmesan Asparagus, Sauteed Mushrooms, Steaks
|• Ultimate Twice Baked Potatoes or see the Baked Potato Resource at the bottom of this meal plan, if desired.|
• Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan
• Sauteed Mushrooms
• Steak: Cook it however you’d like or follow the instructions for how to cook steak over here.
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable grocery list that goes with this meal plan :-)|