The meal plan for this week features fall-inspired comfort foods. 15-Minute Lasagna Soup is both quick AND hearty and Pork Fried Rice makes great use of leftovers from Baked Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Butter.
The links to the recipes in this week’s meal plan are below. To listen to me me walk you through this meal plan, listen to the end of Jump to Recipe: E107 – Get the Skinny on Meal Prepping with Amy Lawrence by clicking the play button below, or search for Jump to Recipe wherever you get your podcasts. In this episode I talk with meal prep expert Amy Lawrence of Gourmet Done Skinny, about her popular membership program Food Prep for Foodies and her new book The Power of Food Prep (available here for FREE as an e-book). I was seriously wowed by her amazing food prep tips tips that make the whole thing less of a burden.
Listen to Episode #107 of Jump to Recipe Here:
Meal Plan #107 Links And Instructions:
|Day and Meal Names||Links and Instructions|
Lasagna Soup and Italian Salad
|•15-Minute Lasagna Soup|
• Italian Salad made with lettuce, cucumber, green onions, bell pepper, and Italian dressing.
Baked Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Butter and Asian Broccoli Salad
|• Baked Pork Tenderloin with Garlic Butter, make twice as much as you need for you Day #4.|
• Rice, cooked according to package directions. Make twice as much as you need for Day #4.
• Asian Broccoli Salad, make twice as much as you need for Day #4.
Shrimp Scampi Pasta Bake and Italian Salad
|• Shrimp Scampi Pasta Bake|
• Italian Salad made with lettuce, cucumber, green onions, bell pepper, Italian dressing, and topped with croutons.
Pork Fried Rice
|• Pork Fried Rice using leftover pork and rice from Day #2, and leftover broccoli salad subbed in for the mixed veggies.|
Air Fryer Steaks and Baked Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows
|• Perfect Air Fryer Steaks. If you don’t have an air fryer here is How to Cook Steaks Perfectly in a pan. Another great way to cook steak is the Reverse Sear method.|
•Baked Sweet Potatoes with Marshmallows
• Autumnal Salad made with lettuce, cucumber, green onions, bell pepper, pepitas, and topped with Italian dressing that has been blended with a little bit of maple syrup.
|Extra Resource:||Here is the printable and form-fillable meal planning worksheet that goes with this meal plan :-) The recipe titles in the left-hand column are hyperlinked so you just need need to click on them to see the recipes.|