Sweet and spicy, this Mango Chipotle BBQ sauce is a hit on chicken and pork.
- 1 mango, peeled cored and cubed (or use 1 and 1/2 cups frozen mango, defrosted)
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 chipotle pepper (the kind that comes in a can packed with adobo sauce, like this)
- 1 lime
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 Tbsp. melted butter
- 1 Tbsp. packed brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- Put the cubed mango, garlic clove, chipotle pepper, and lime juice into a food processor.
- Process on high until minced.
- Add ketchup, butter, brown sugar, and salt.
- Puree until smooth, adding a drizzle of water if needed to make the blender run smoothly.