This Macaroni and Cheese Dip is the ultimate comfort food. Perfect for Game Day or any time you’re craving carbs and cheese.
- 1 and 1/2 cups cooked macaroni noodles
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 6 oz. whipped cream cheese
- 3 tsp. water
- 1 tsp. dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- a pinch of cayenne
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Put all ingredients in a food processor and pulse a few times. You want it mostly pureed but with some bits of noodle remaining intact. If the mixture seems dry, add more water.
- Transfer to a small casserole dish. Bake until heated through and browning a bit on top, 10-15 minutes.