Turn anyone into a broccoli fan with my delightful Lemon Butter Broccoli. You may want to make enough for second helpings. Enjoy! -Christine xo
- 1 (12-oz.) bag raw broccoli florets*
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. salted butter
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. granulated sugar
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- Preheat oven to 400°F.**
- In a large bowl add broccoli, olive oil, and salt. Toss until broccoli is well coated.
- Transfer broccoli to a large sheet pan. Arrange in a single layer.
- Place pan in oven. Bake 20 minutes or until broccoli is crisp-tender and lightly browned around the edges. Remove pan from oven, set aside.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, add butter, garlic powder, and sugar. Microwave 30 seconds or until butter is melted. Stir in zest.
- Transfer broccoli to serving bowl. Drizzle melted butter mixture over broccoli, toss to coat. Serve warm.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!
*If using a head of broccoli, 1 large head will be sufficient. Remove the florets from the stalk and cut into bite-sized pieces and then peel the stem and cut into bite sized pieces.
**If you’d prefer to cook the broccoli in a different way, you absolutely can. I routinely make steamed broccoli and then stir it with the lemon butter sauce. It’s perfect!