This dump-and-go Instant Pot Cranberry Chipotle Pulled Chicken puts dinner on the table in 15 minutes.
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 12 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups jellied or whole-berry cranberry sauce, divided
- 2 Tbsp. chipotle in adobo*
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. granulated sugar
- To the inner pot of the Instant Pot, add onion and chicken.
- In a small bowl stir together cranberry sauce, chipotle in adobo, salt, garlic powder, and sugar until well mixed. Pour over chicken and stir until coated.
- Cover pot, lock on the lid, and set the steam release valve to “Sealing”.
- Select the “Meat/Stew” or “Pressure Cook” button and set the cook time to 10 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle has finished, let stand 5 minutes, then do a quick release by moving the valve to “Venting”. Remove pot lid.
- Using the tines of a fork, shred chicken. Transfer chicken to a bowl; set aside. Stir in remaining cup of cranberry sauce until well combined. Pour over chicken; toss with tongs to coat before serving.
*Not a fan of spicy foods? Reduce the chipotle in Adobo to 1 tablespoon, or replace with 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika.