Bright and tangy, this homemade raspberry sauce is easy to make with frozen raspberries, and pairs perfectly with so many desserts.
- 1 (12-oz.) bag frozen raspberries
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ cup water
- In a medium saucepan add raspberries, sugar, salt, and water.
- Bring to boiling, reduce to a simmer. Cook, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes. Remove pan from heat; let stand 20 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to fine mesh sieve to strain, pushing the mixture through so that only the sauce remains. Discard seeds.
- Refrigerate, covered, up to 7 days, or freeze up to three months. Serve warm or cold.