You don’t need a mix to make creamy, dreamy ranch-style veggie dip. This recipe delivers the dip you love with wholesome, real ingredients.
- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp. coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. honey
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ½ tsp. onion powder
- ½ tsp. salt, or more to taste
- ½ tsp. pepper, or more to taste
- Put the cream cheese, sour cream, parsley, dill, lemon juice, honey, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Add more salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer to a serving dish, cover, and refrigerate for at least 1 hour and as long as overnight to let the flavors develop.
- Serve chilled.