This traditional Brazilian salad uses hearts of palm in a can. I buy then already sliced so I just need to drain them to use them. They’re such a convenient addition to any salad.
- 2 (14 oz.) cans of sliced hearts of palm, drained
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped
- ½ of a small white or yellow onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. fresh lime juice
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- In a medium bowl combine the hearts of palm, tomato, onions, and spring onions.
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, lime juice, salt, and pepper. Pour it over the vegetables.
- Stir gently to coat. Serve.
Love this recipe? I’d appreciate it if you could scroll down and add a *5 star rating* to help others know they’ll love it as well!