This fruit dip is easy to make, healthy AND decadent. It’s the perfect dip to make when company is coming over for coffee or drinks. The cayenne pepper in the recipe is optional. Try adding a tiny pinch, mix it in and then taste. You shouldn’t be able to tell it’s there. It’s just a little background tingle that makes the dip extra special.
- 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 Tbsp. cocoa powder
- 3 Tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- a tiny pinch of cayenne pepper (optional)
- fresh berries, marshmallows and sweet biscuits (for dipping)
- Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
- Stir until it is an even dark color and all of the brown sugar granules have dissolved, about 3 minutes.
- Serve with fresh berries, marshmallows, and sweet biscuits for dipping.