Cupcake Milkshake Recipe
I make really like making milkshakes. They’re so easy to make and are a refreshing treat to sit down and enjoy, especially if you’ve got young kids.
This cupcake milkshake recipe came about because I wanted a smaller portion to give the kids. I trimmed the cups to 2 inches high, trimmed the straws, and proclaimed them to be Cupcake Milkshakes. Pretty adorable, right?
Birthday Cake Milkshakes
This recipe is for Birthday Cake Flavored Milkshakes. So the little shakes not only look like little cupcakes but taste like them, too. To do this, I mix vanilla cake mix with the milk and then blend it up with the ice cream.
To complete the cute cupcake look, top each little cup with whipped cream and colorful sprinkles.
You can make this milkshake recipe any flavor you and your kiddos like, just play around with the cake mix and ice cream flavor combinations! Enjoy.
These are little milkshakes that look at taste like little cupcakes. How fun is that? This is a thick milkshake recipe. Thin it down with up to 1/4 cup extra milk if you don’t like them as thick.
- 6 colorful paper cups
- 3 paper straws
- 1/2 cup dry vanilla cake mix
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- Whipped cream and sprinkles for garnish
- Use scissors to trim the paper cups down so that they are only 2 inches high. Cut the straws in half.
- In a small bowl combine the cake mix with the milk. Add it to a blender along with the ice cream. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into the prepared cups, top with whipped cream and sprinkles. Insert half of a straw through the whipped cream into the milkshake.