Cook an entire package of bacon (or more!) with very little effort. This method gets it nice and crispy. Perfect for a crowd.
Listen to me explain briefly about how to make this bacon, with some great tips along the way, by clicking the play button below:[sc name="afbaconrotd"][/sc]
- 1 (16 oz.) package of bacon that contains about 18 slices
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Arrange bacon on 1 or 2 large baking sheets in a single layer so that slices are not overlapping.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes. Drain off fat into a bowl.
- Cook until crisp, another 5-10 minutes, draining off fat whenever some accumulates.
- Transfer bacon to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Serve immediately.