This no-cook cranberry relish is fresh, bright, tangy, and sweet and makes a beautiful addition to your holiday table.
Listen to me explain briefly about how to make this easy cranberry relish, with some great tips along the way, by clicking the play button below:[sc name="cranberryrelishrotd"][/sc]
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 (12 oz.) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. ground cinnamon
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with blade attachment add orange zest, orange juice, cranberries, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Pulse ingredients until cranberries are well minced into ⅛-inch pieces.
- Transfer cranberry mixture to a bowl. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour before serving.