This no-cook cranberry relish is fresh, bright, tangy, and sweet and makes a beautiful addition to your holiday table.
Listen to learn how to make this recipe, along with some great tips from Christine:[sc name="cranberryrelishrotd"][/sc]
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 1 (12 oz.) bag fresh cranberries
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- In the bowl of a food processor fitted with blade attachment add orange zest, orange juice, cranberries, sugar, salt, and cinnamon.
- Pulse ingredients until cranberries are well minced into ⅛-inch pieces.
- Transfer cranberry mixture to a bowl. Refrigerate, covered, at least 1 hour before serving.